St. Michael Real Estate
Located in Wright County, St. Michael is a growing community with much to offer. With many parks, restaurants and shops to enjoy, you’ll always find something fun to do in this city. Family friendly, this community has a neighborly feel. Welcome to St. Michael!
Things to Do in St. Michael
With so many community events and organizations, anyone can find their niche here. Maybe you want to develop your green thumb in the community gardens or join the Foxtailers Snowmobile Club and ride the trails with your neighbors. Stop and grab a bite to eat at Distractions or head to nearby Albertville for some shopping.
St. Michael–Albertville Independent School District #885
St. Michael–Albertville Independent School District #885 serves the city of St. Michael. With the motto “Excellence is Our Tradition,” St. Michael offers great schools. Search St. Michael school rankings.
Information on Houses for Sale in St. Michael, MN
- Average Single Family Home Sales Price in St. Michael: $250,803
- Distance to Minneapolis Airport: 45 miles (49 minutes)
- Distance to Downtown Minneapolis: 30.7 miles (37 minutes)
St. Michael offers a beautiful setting for any lifestyle. Start searching for your new St. Michael, MN home today!
Already live in St. Michael? Find out what your home is worth here!
- Lakeshore Preserve 11
- Tributary On Foster Lake 8
- Waters Edge 5
- The Fields Of St Michael 4th A 4
- The Woods Of Larabee Hill 3
- Whispering Woods 3
- The Fields Of St Michael 2
- Crow River Indust Park 2
- Cape Ridge 2nd Add 2
- Royal Meadows 5th Add 2
- Johnston Rambling Creek Estate 2
- Creek Ridge 2nd Add 2
- Royal Meadows 4th Add 2
- Maple Ridge Estates 2
- Lenz 6th Add 2
- The Preserve West 7th Add 1
- Wildflower Add 1
- Lenz 7th Add 1
- The Fields Of St Michael 5th A 1
- Maple Ridge Estates 3rd Add 1