St. Michael Real Estate
Located in Wright County, St. Michael is a growing community with much to offer. With many parks, restaurants and shops to enjoy, you’ll always find something fun to do in this city. Family friendly, this community has a neighborly feel. Welcome to St. Michael!
Things to Do in St. Michael
With so many community events and organizations, anyone can find their niche here. Maybe you want to develop your green thumb in the community gardens or join the Foxtailers Snowmobile Club and ride the trails with your neighbors. Stop and grab a bite to eat at Distractions or head to nearby Albertville for some shopping.
St. Michael–Albertville Independent School District #885
St. Michael–Albertville Independent School District #885 serves the city of St. Michael. With the motto “Excellence is Our Tradition,” St. Michael offers great schools. Search St. Michael school rankings.
Information on Houses for Sale in St. Michael, MN
- Average Single Family Home Sales Price in St. Michael: $250,803
- Distance to Minneapolis Airport: 45 miles (49 minutes)
- Distance to Downtown Minneapolis: 30.7 miles (37 minutes)
St. Michael offers a beautiful setting for any lifestyle. Start searching for your new St. Michael, MN home today!
Already live in St. Michael? Find out what your home is worth here!
- Lakeshore Preserve 10
- Tributary On Foster Lake 8
- Waters Edge 4
- The Fields Of St Michael 4th A 4
- Whispering Woods 3
- The Woods Of Larabee Hill 3
- Morgendal 2
- Creek Ridge 2nd Add 2
- The Fields Of St Michael 2
- Meadow Pond 2
- Creekside Ests 2
- Crow River Indust Park 2
- Royal Meadows 4th Add 2
- Highwoods 4th Add 1
- The Preserve East 2nd Add 1
- Lenz 7th Add 1
- The Preserve East 1st Add 1
- Maple Ridge Estates 6th Add 1
- Lenz 6th Add 1
- Cherry Hill Twnhms 1