REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATOR
House Hunters Team of Keller Williams Classic Realty NW – Maple Grove, MN 55369
Please note, this job requires attention to detail. Be sure to read the description thoroughly before submitting an application.
About The House Hunters Team
House Hunters Team is a family-oriented group comprised of professional, full-time Realtors and administrative staff. We are based out the largest Minnesota Keller Williams market center in Maple Grove, MN with expansion locations in Denver, CO, Chicago, IL and Bakersfield, CA. With over 30 years of combined real estate agent experience, House Hunters Team offers a diverse look at the home buying and selling process. We are driven to provide our clients with the best real estate education and experience possible and pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of customer service before, during and after the sale.
We are currently seeking a long-term partnership with a candidate who posses a desire to move up in the company and grow with our business in an administrative and managerial capacity. Note this is NOT a position that will require a real estate license nor is it intended to be a broker career path within the group.
- Manage contract deadlines
- Communicate with clients, agents and service providers to ensure a smooth process and successful closing
- Review file documents for completeness and accuracy
- Work with agents and clients to obtain missing documents and/or correct incomplete documents
- Keep team updated on progress of all contracts; advise team members if they need to become involved in negotiations and problem resolution
- Process all contracts through to closing (MLS changes, CIC docs, database management)
- Prepare and order client gifts prior to closing
- Provide support with listing documentation and paperwork as needed.
- Ensure all post-closing communication, marketing, disbursement, and filing takes place
- Assist with the creation and/or revision of marketing materials
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- High standards of professionalism, follow-through, and both written and verbal communication
- Intermediate to advanced software skills
- Familiarity with general office equipment such as email, fax, scanners, copiers, printers and phones
- Compassionate and caring
- Ability to self-start and work autonomously
- Ability to handle difficult situations and conversations
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Team player
- GREAT “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work 8 hrs a day, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8AM and 5PM
- Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Authentisign / Instanet
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Google Drive
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary $14-$17 / hr based on experience
- 1 week paid vacation
- Retirement plan after 1 year employment
If you are ready to be part of this fun, energetic and successful team, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, BOTH IN PDF FORMAT to Coordinator@HouseHuntersMinnesota.com. No phone calls or recruiters, please. Only complete and correctly formatted submissions will be considered.