House Hunters Minnesota/Keller Williams Classic Realty NW
Location: Maple Grove, MN
House Hunters Minnesota is a progressive real estate group based out of Keller Williams Classic Realty NW located in Maple Grove, Minnesota with an additional team in Denver, Colorado. We are an energetic group of young professionals seeking to serve our clients at the highest level possible. We seek to create lasting relationships and great real estate experiences. We are currently seeking an energetic marketing/graphic design person to assist with our growing real estate business. We are looking for someone with fresh ideas who can bring their expertise into our rapidly growing marketing needs.
While experience with Real Estate isn’t required it is helpful. What is required is a passion for marketing, an upbeat demeanor, efficient productivity and a willingness to help and learn. While we have established marketing materials and plans we will need new materials created as well as current materials updated.
· Complete House Hunters Minnesota listing marketing process. This includes creating marketing materials, entering listing information into 3rd party listing sites, and at times communicating with sellers.
· Must have great customer service skills to create a great experience when reaching out to our clients over the phone or via email. We are looking for a warm outgoing person who is comfortable and capable of communicating with confidence and warmth.
Create Print Media
· Create flyers using InDesign, Canva, and other software for the purpose of marketing listings, creating door-knocking flyers, and other marketing pieces.
Marketing Material Management
· Order and stock agent business cards
· Assemble buyer and listing sales packets and ensure always available to agents
Market to Past Clients
· Complete project-based marketing to clients seasonally
· Request reviews/maintain online presence (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia)
· Monthly newsletter content creation and issuance
· Manage team contacts; enter, update, and otherwise maintain database of past clients for marketing purposes
· Maintain social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn)
· Update agent profiles (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia)
· Update marketing materials with new agent
· Schedule headshots as needed
· Train agent on marketing process and workflow, set expectations
· Act as a liaison between Agents and Director of Marketing
· Advise on marketing trends and needs
· Be able to take direction on projects and activities as well as work independently depending on team needs.
· Create, format, and edit marketing materials
· Proof all marketing material to ensure proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and other quality metrics consistently demonstrated
Required Experience/ Skill sets:
1. Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, MailChimp or similar Email Marketing Software, MS Office Suite, Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Forms, and Calendar)
2. Ideally candidate will have familiarity with CRM’s
3. Strong copywriting skills
4. Strong proofreading and grammar skills
5. Customer service and phone skills
6. Strong Organizational Skills
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER, & COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS TO Earron@HouseHuntersMinnesota.com AND CC: Natalie@HouseHuntersCo.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Maple Grove, MN
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING: 1 year
LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME SALES POSITION WITH THE TEAM? CLICK HERE